- Submit online application & pay application fee
Mail or submit online the following forms
- Complete the student essay form, student & parent agreement forms
- Transcript (Previous two years of academic work. This document must be translated into English)
- Copy of legal birth certificate (This document must be translated into English and include
student's name, birthdate, and birth place)
- Copy of Passport
- Photo of Student, photo of family
- Immunization record (this document must be translated into English)
- I-20 form from previous school (if applicable)
- Submit your original TOEFL score (minimum score required to be considered for acceptance).
GVCA TOEFL Code: ___________________
- Official bank statement representing student's Family Income
- Medical release form
- Sports forms (if applicable)
- You will be contacted to setup a Skype or Facetime interview
A Letter of Acceptance and the I-20 will be mailed to the applicant.
Applicants should arrive by August 12th to move into their host family, meet with school staff regarding class schedule, and attend Back to School Night and New Student Orientation.
Students may begin on the first day of school only if all documentation has been received and reviewed to be acceptable.
Important Dates for 2018-2019
August 16 - School Orientation
August 27 - First day of school 8:15 AM