Parents Frequently Asked Questions
When can orders be placed?
- As soon as the menu is released, you can order lunches for the entire cycle. However, an advance purchase is required. All orders must be placed by 11am the day prior to the delivery of the meal. So, for a Monday meal delivery, all orders must be in no later than 11am on Sunday.
How often are the menu’s cycles posted?
- Dishes2U uploads new menu cycles and calendars four times a year.
How to set up your lunch account?
- The registration letter you received from your school will explain how to set up your lunch account. Please note your school’s ‘unique school password’ for all NEW USERS. For all RETURNING USERS, please log into your account using the username and password you set up, you will then be prompted to update your profile. You can also check out our ‘HOW TO VIDEO’ at dishes2u.com, just click on the ‘Show and Tell’ tab.
Buy a teacher a lunch?
- Parents will be able to show their appreciation to a teacher or staff member by purchasing a lunch for them!
Is there a Minimum Order Fee?
- A checkout with a minimum of $10 in your shopping cart is required for all new or changed orders- all orders not meeting the minimum will be charged a $1 handling fee. Please note, this is NOT $10 per lunch or even $10 per day, just $10 in your shopping cart when checking out, for a total of all your children.
What if I need to change, cancel, or forgot an order?
- Changes can be made prior to the ordering deadline, 11am on the day prior to the meal delivery. Once the ordering period has closed, late orders are not accepted, and no changes are allowed.
What if my kiddo is sick day of lunch?
- No worries, we’ve got you covered, just email us your kiddos name and school attending, firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 8am day of meal. In order to qualify for this you will need to include your kiddos names and the school they attend. WE ONLY ACCEPT THESE NOTIFICATIONS VIA EMAIL. (Restrictions apply, limit of 4 credits per month, per student***)