Parents we have been missing hot lunches for so long! We are excited to announce a new program that means you don’t have to make your child(ren)’s lunches AND it benefits the Family Center Project!
We have partnered with DISHES2U to provide a secure, fast, and easy to-use online ordering platform that allows you to view our menus, order, prepay and manage student orders from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Go to: https://dishes2u.boonli.com (Please bookmark this page)
- Click Create an Account: Password is GVCA78
- Enter information and click Submit
- Enter information for your students, Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students.
- Click I’m Done and Sign In
Registration and ordering will begin on October 7, 2022, with lunch deliveries beginning on October 17!
- Payment: The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Items that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your order will not be included in the service.
- Minimum order fee: If your shopping cart is less than $10, a $1 fee will be charged.
- Food & Policy Questions: (food questions/concerns including menu offerings, missed/late orders, credits, changes/cancellations) Please refer to the “Program Info” page on the lunch ordering website regarding further details or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll get back to you right away.
- Technical Support: (help navigating the site) Email email@example.com
Still have more questions? Visit the FAQ page!
Thank you so much for participating in this program! This is another way that we can help raise money to build the Mutchler Family Center!